Terms & Conditions
- Our preparatory class is meant to supplement the candidate's own self-study session and due to time limitations does not attempt to encompass all areas that might show up on the exam.
- To pass the exam, candidates are required to do their own research on each topic, study the relevant text-book and regulatory papers, learn from relevant experts outside our preparatory class and go through excercise questions.
- Our program incorporates case-study sessions that require significant involvement and participation of students in the discussions, hence we have set a minimum requirement of 16 people for our classes.
- Fidelitas holds the right to move the students’ class schedules to a later date / class if the minimum requirement of 16 people for one class has not been met. All future class schedules will still have a minimum requirement of 16 people.
- CISI exam and registration prices and discounts are subject to change under the discretion of CISI without prior notice.
- Preparatory class future prices and discounts are subject to change under the discretion of Fidelitas without prior notice.
- Total registration fee is fully payable upon the issuance of pro-forma invoice.
- Please complete the payment within one week upon the issuance of pro-forma invoice.
- We will issue a payment receipt upon the receipt of funds in the stated account.
- In the event that the class schedule is postponed to a later date, participants who have completed the required payment will be issued a refund.
- Participants that have had their money refunded, yet wish to continue in the next scheduled class, will be eligible to pay the same amount of fees for the next class as previously paid (in the case of price increase).
- Registered participants have read and agreed all terms and conditions above, signified by the payment of fee.